CZ 600 Range in .308

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a rifle I have wanted for a while now. I was actually going to buy it on gunbroker because that was the only place I could find one. I noticed the listing was from Texas, so I emailed and asked if they had a store where I could come look at it and buy it in person. They said they did and it was almost 4 hours away. Of course I made the drive. lol. Anyway, I took it out this afternoon to test some factory ammo and it did pretty good with the Federal Fusion 165 gr and Hornady Black 168 gr, with both doing right at 1".

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet looking rifle , I like the fat barrel.
I seen the same thing with Remington and other store ammo but none of the store Remington
would stay in the group.
I have taken the store ammo apart and found many bullets were easy to pull and others harder to get out of the case.

I know you reload so if you still have some of that Rremington ammo and want to try an experiment then do this.

Put the round in an inertia puller and get the bullet to come out of the case a bit but not all the way.
Then seat back to where it was.
Shoot another group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom