CZ-75 (Pre-B) Tranformation (Rust Blue Refinish)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the Pre-B CZs....the finish on mine (brought back from Europe in the 80's) is still in pretty good shape but nice to see what can be done.

dtaylor9551

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a TZ-75 in 9mm and it is an excellant shooter also. A little to big for concealed carry but nice to have in the vehicle while traveling. I am thinking on selling it now due I recently upgraded to a Kimber Ultra Carry II for concealed carry. Anyone interested let me know and I will post a picture and contact info to discuss price.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That Security Six looks very nice. I have a couple of revolvers I'm thinking of sending to Smith and Wesson. Neither of them is as rough as the CZ before pics. My understanding is that S&W will bring them back to an original finish. If you do the same quality of work I'd rather have them done locally.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a very nice job you've done on that pistol. It makes me want to pick up one of the surplus pre-b's out there. My 75b gets lonely. :)

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my Pre-B for $275.00 with free shipping. Transfer was free as well. Hell of a deal! Mine didn't come with any mags so I bought two factory CZ SP-01 mags (I surprised that the fit and feed perfectly in my Pre-B) at the gunshow a month back or so. They were $30 a piece.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is the trigger on that thing? I used to like my 75b's omega trigger until I bought a witness match. ;) My father-in-law has a tz 75 custom 90 and it's trigger is better than the omega's too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom