Cz discontinuing model

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COprod_Broey

Marksman
Reaction score
I see that CZ is dropping many product offerings on their pistols. So I just ordered a shadow ts2. I find out it is discontinued for 2024. I guess that's why there are all those deals out there. Kind of disappointing for me. The shadow 2 seem to be popular. The industry has made so many clones on the cz75 pattern there should be parts out there for a long time.
CZ is turning into sig by discontinuing all there good products. I'm guessing their high end guns like the TS2 and checkmates probably don't make them as much money as their cheap polymer guns.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so bothered by them discontinuing certain models if they would just up their magazine production. Do you know how hard it is to find In Stock CZ 75 Compact mags that aren't the 10 rounders that nobody wants? I've been looking at all the usual sites (gunmagwarehouse, gregcotellc, primary arms, mec gar, etc) and all I can find is the 10 rounders.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Thought I’d bump this. I bought a TS2, put 200 Rds down range, and loved it. I sent the slide off to have it machined for my new optic, and the USPS lost it.

Then everything went to hell. CZ has no way to replace a slide for any of their hammer-fired pistols. So, I lost my slide, and the only solution is to either buy a whole new pistol, or buy a custom slide from CZ-custom, which will cost just a bit less than a whole new pistol.

At the same time, I have a Dan Wesson Valor in 9mm that needs new night sights. CZ told me flat out that that was also an irreplaceable item.

If anyone wants to sell me a TS2 slide, or maybe buy a TS2 frame, let me know. I bring all this up to warn everyone. CZ has this fantasy that the USPS would replace an entire firearm when they just lost a single piece. CZ has effectively discontinued a whole slew of guns since critical parts don’t exist for them. If you have one of these pistols and need to send it off for anything, I’d recommend sending the whole pistol and insuring for the whole value, since at least then there’s a chance you can replace it without being out a pile of money.

All of their competition guns can otherwise only be milled for optics locally. Which, for many people will make them not worthy as competition guns at all.

So, fair warning.
Can Cajun Gun Works or CZ Custom help you out? Maybe CZ Parts in Europe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom