People are delinquent on almost everything they owe money on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use my debit card 99.9 % of the time, I rarely have cash on me. So I'm kind of the opposite, if they don't take plastic I walk. The CC fees are a business expense they can write off. Or just include it in the price. Businesses that only take cash has me wondering if they are working the system.

Chance S

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Per the original post, I'd hardly consider mortgage a "debt" It's an investment. Those with money are also in "debt". You use credit to your advantage. And you can make money with "debt". Ask any real estate investor.
Now for the bad side, I myself am horrible with money. I love to buy stuff. Stuff I don't need. But devils advocate,.. I can't take it with me either. I'm here for a good time, not a long time.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go online and pay my credit card balance every morning and have for years. I still get the rewards too.
That’s my buying style.
Pay for everything with the credit card.
Cash back on almost everything, and I pay it off about once a week.
Only debt is my mortgage, and I’m never late on paying it.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Debt is slavery. When I wrecked my paid for F350 I had to borrow money to do the complete rebuild. (it was a full-on body, trans, suspension - very expensive)
Drove me nuts until I paid that loan off. (just a couple months ago)

Some clowns in front of me on 75 were raging. One locked up his brakes, guy in front of me locked up his brakes. I stood on the brakes, smoke was rolling off all four tires, and I stopped just a few feet from crashing into the back of the guy.

My thoughts as I'm standing on the brakes? "Damn it! I just PAID THIS OFF!"

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Debt is slavery. When I wrecked my paid for F350 I had to borrow money to do the complete rebuild. (it was a full-on body, trans, suspension - very expensive)
Drove me nuts until I paid that loan off. (just a couple months ago)

Some clowns in front of me on 75 were raging. One locked up his brakes, guy in front of me locked up his brakes. I stood on the brakes, smoke was rolling off all four tires, and I stopped just a few feet from crashing into the back of the guy.

My thoughts as I'm standing on the brakes? "Damn it! I just PAID THIS OFF!"

Not "CHRIST!! IF I HIT THIS MFR AND DON'T DIE I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" ??? 🤷

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not "CHRIST!! IF I HIT THIS MFR AND DON'T DIE I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" ??? 🤷
Nope.

When I realized I was about to wreck in 2022 my first thought was "I wish I had a seatbelt on" lol.

When that happened a few months ago, I really didn't know why that dumbass was braking in front of me. Once we all came to a stop it became apparent that the two drivers were involved in some road rage BS. That just pissed me right off. If you have no emotional control, you really ought to let someone else drive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom