People are delinquent on almost everything they owe money on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just heard CC late payments are at are at 50% and overall CC debt is over 1.4 TRILLION and rising by billions a month. All those jobs the Fueher is bragging about are poor slobs taking crappy 2nd and 3rd jobs to claw buy. People are living on their CC's and that leads straight to Bankruptcy which is the next big wave coming but it won't be reported until AFTER the election and then blamed on Trump. Every jobs report in over a year has been revised down the following month, meaning the numbers everyone recalls are the good, BOGUS numbers but the revisions no one hears, By revisions I mean outright lies. We've made a culture of living above our means. My wife is a LEGAL immigrant (zero freebies, zero help from the govt) she was astounded at the homes in the wealthy neighbor hoods, the houses, cars,boats,RV's, jet ski's etc etc. I had to explain that half those people have so many payments they literally can't eat at McDonalds. She was flabbergasted when I told her 5k house payments and 1k car payments are typical. Our national debt is rising ONE TRILLION with a T every 100 days. This bubble will soon burst and it will be way worse than 1929. People had morals and ethics then, When it blows up this time it will be like Katrina, savages roaming neighborhoods taking what they please and the thin blue line? The goods ones will quit or be fired by then and the bad ones will be looting with the rest of the savages.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally I like screwing the banks. My card gives me cash back (a further discount on stuff I have to buy.) When I get the bill I go on line and pay it off the day due and again on the 24th, the day before they report balances to the credit agencies. Looking forward to screwing a dealership within a year too. Negotiate the lowest price on the vehicle, get a loan to further negotiate the price down, then when the 1st payment is due, pay the loan in full. Dealerships hate cash buyers, yes, that defies logic.

Use good credit to benefit yourself and save, save, save.
I go online and pay my credit card balance every morning and have for years. I still get the rewards too.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just heard CC late payments are at are at 50% and overall CC debt is over 1.4 TRILLION and rising by billions a month. All those jobs the Fueher is bragging about are poor slobs taking crappy 2nd and 3rd jobs to claw buy. People are living on their CC's and that leads straight to Bankruptcy which is the next big wave coming but it won't be reported until AFTER the election and then blamed on Trump. Every jobs report in over a year has been revised down the following month, meaning the numbers everyone recalls are the good, BOGUS numbers but the revisions no one hears, By revisions I mean outright lies. We've made a culture of living above our means. My wife is a LEGAL immigrant (zero freebies, zero help from the govt) she was astounded at the homes in the wealthy neighbor hoods, the houses, cars,boats,RV's, jet ski's etc etc. I had to explain that half those people have so many payments they literally can't eat at McDonalds. She was flabbergasted when I told her 5k house payments and 1k car payments are typical. Our national debt is rising ONE TRILLION with a T every 100 days. This bubble will soon burst and it will be way worse than 1929. People had morals and ethics then, When it blows up this time it will be like Katrina, savages roaming neighborhoods taking what they please and the thin blue line? The goods ones will quit or be fired by then and the bad ones will be looting with the rest of the savages.
Its going too be ugly. Worse in the cities. Imagine NYC in January with no electricity

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All those jobs are just some people but not all getting back to work after the plandemic. Actual job numbers are only up about 3 percent and are just now reaching the end of obama period.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally I’ve never had a credit card. Did buy a riding lawnmower with 0% if paid off in a certain time. The last payment got put somewhere so it could be late. They burned me.
Looked at a furnace once where the residence was a super nice house and 2 newer cars in the drive. Had to condemn it. Lady starting crying and asked if I offered financing. Looked like financing got her on the spot she was in unfortunately.
If someone is going to use their card, I charge them the 3.5% Font know how much cash back you guys get using one. I’m not going to absorb the costs. My prices are already lower than most.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife recently “couple weeks back” stopped at a Food Truck to bring home some dinner when she had to stay late at the Hospital. She ordered what she wanted and went to pay and they told her they don’t take Cash. Had a hand written sign stating No Cash. Of course that shocked the wife and she turned and walked away, they came out and asked if there was an issue. She said yes, she had cash and intended to pay. They let her walk.

Next day they were set back up at the same place, I stopped and ordered a HUGE order, close to a $100. I pulled my wallet and pulled out a hondo. The lady Informed me they don’t take cash, I turned and walked away. Again the husband came out and asked If I wanted the order, told him nope. Told him I don’t do buisness with business's that don’t take cash. Drove away.

Few hours later had a buddy that needed to weld something and he was going to stop by my shop to use my welder. Told him what happened at the Food Truck, told him to stop by and walk up and order. Then he asked about where was the sign stating no Cash. The husband came to the window and said that was their old policy, cash is fine! LOL!

People please don’t do Buisness with any entity that does not take cash. Walk and let them learn they lose out.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Capitol One cancelled my card with them because I didn't ever use it. Now I get offers from them in the mail to get a card with them all the time. Guess that's the old left hand / right hand doesn't know what they're doing.

Credit card interest rates are insane, especially store cards like home depot.
I saw a news story just before Christmas saying that a lot of store cards across the country were going to interest rates higher than 30 percent.
The article offered the **helpful** (ha ha) advice that if a customer was going to carry a balance from their Christmas purchases, most regular old credit cards offered better (lower) interest rates than store cards.
Maybe I'm in the wrong business but I don't see how a working stiff could get ahead, legally, if they're paying that much interest. (Some rich illegitimate child who has the politicians and courts to write the rules in their favor...that's a different story.)

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife recently “couple weeks back” stopped at a Food Truck to bring home some dinner when she had to stay late at the Hospital. She ordered what she wanted and went to pay and they told her they don’t take Cash. Had a hand written sign stating No Cash. Of course that shocked the wife and she turned and walked away, they came out and asked if there was an issue. She said yes, she had cash and intended to pay. They let her walk.

Next day they were set back up at the same place, I stopped and ordered a HUGE order, close to a $100. I pulled my wallet and pulled out a hondo. The lady Informed me they don’t take cash, I turned and walked away. Again the husband came out and asked If I wanted the order, told him nope. Told him I don’t do buisness with business's that don’t take cash. Drove away.

Few hours later had a buddy that needed to weld something and he was going to stop by my shop to use my welder. Told him what happened at the Food Truck, told him to stop by and walk up and order. Then he asked about where was the sign stating no Cash. The husband came to the window and said that was their old policy, cash is fine! LOL!

People please don’t do Buisness with any entity that does not take cash. Walk and let them learn they lose out.
Relax, as soon as the globalists switch us to digital currency they won't take cash anywhere. Then you will get your mind right or starve, wait for it.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When sex education was first instituted for schools to provide in the early 70's, our gym teacher sat all us boys down in the gym and told us he was required to provide sex education to us. His total lesson was, "If you keep in your pants, you will avoid a bunch of problems and complications and diseases." That was the total sex education he gave us. LOL
Yeah I got the same advice....it didn't take.

Latest posts

Top Bottom