People are delinquent on almost everything they owe money on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife recently “couple weeks back” stopped at a Food Truck to bring home some dinner when she had to stay late at the Hospital. She ordered what she wanted and went to pay and they told her they don’t take Cash. Had a hand written sign stating No Cash. Of course that shocked the wife and she turned and walked away, they came out and asked if there was an issue. She said yes, she had cash and intended to pay. They let her walk.

Next day they were set back up at the same place, I stopped and ordered a HUGE order, close to a $100. I pulled my wallet and pulled out a hondo. The lady Informed me they don’t take cash, I turned and walked away. Again the husband came out and asked If I wanted the order, told him nope. Told him I don’t do buisness with business's that don’t take cash. Drove away.

Few hours later had a buddy that needed to weld something and he was going to stop by my shop to use my welder. Told him what happened at the Food Truck, told him to stop by and walk up and order. Then he asked about where was the sign stating no Cash. The husband came to the window and said that was their old policy, cash is fine! LOL!

People please don’t do Buisness with any entity that does not take cash. Walk and let them learn they lose out.
Food truck that does not take cash......... sounds like they wish to steal credit card information.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife recently “couple weeks back” stopped at a Food Truck to bring home some dinner when she had to stay late at the Hospital. She ordered what she wanted and went to pay and they told her they don’t take Cash. Had a hand written sign stating No Cash. Of course that shocked the wife and she turned and walked away, they came out and asked if there was an issue. She said yes, she had cash and intended to pay. They let her walk.

Next day they were set back up at the same place, I stopped and ordered a HUGE order, close to a $100. I pulled my wallet and pulled out a hondo. The lady Informed me they don’t take cash, I turned and walked away. Again the husband came out and asked If I wanted the order, told him nope. Told him I don’t do buisness with business's that don’t take cash. Drove away.

Few hours later had a buddy that needed to weld something and he was going to stop by my shop to use my welder. Told him what happened at the Food Truck, told him to stop by and walk up and order. Then he asked about where was the sign stating no Cash. The husband came to the window and said that was their old policy, cash is fine! LOL!

People please don’t do Buisness with any entity that does not take cash. Walk and let them learn they lose out.
All the taco trucks only take cash here in OKC around me.🤷‍♂️

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last week, I was talking to a friend who is the service manager at the Ford dealership in town, and he said they’re selling vehicles like crazy right now. One lady in particular just bought a $92,000 King Ranch F250 and traded in her 2018 King Ranch F250 with only 40,000 miles on it. :scratch:
As a side note to this, I just saw on the Ford dealer’s website that the traded in 2018 F250 King Ranch with 40,300 miles is now on their lot and listed for $63,000. :ooh2:

Legopez

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I have one CC, I use to buy things, but it's always paid off each month. We have been debt free since 1999 when we paid off our house in three years. We lived on my paycheck and my wives all went to the house. We paid cash for our car last September. Hopefully the last one we will have to buy. As I just retired. I also have a 2010 Ram, that I hope lasts the rest of me life as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom