Cz fans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When CZ was submitting the P01 to military contract competition the ran it through some of the most stringent tough test ever done, they dropped loaded cocked guns out of an airplane onto concrete to see if they would fire from impact, they didnt, and still worked beat up. Kansas City CZ headquarters gunsmiths used to bring samples to a local range and let people try them out. I fell in love with an OD green P01, great trigger, nice size for CCW.
I never see them for sale anywhere, even at Tulsa gunshow did not see one

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 75B is unbelievable. Only CZ I owned for years. I like Glocks. There has been 9 gents out shoot their selves with it, they picked it up and could get better groups together with it against their own pistols. It has every CGW option done to it by the guy I got it from 8/9 years ago.

The PCR came from a member here. Full In Shop Pro Package from Cajun Gun Works, Dawson Sights. Both are simply damn good shooters. They both are pigs. Not a single hiccup. They baffle me.

8BFFD180-A943-4C3B-A6B9-49080BEF0222.jpeg
View attachment 250920

E205FC4D-4C0F-456C-939D-BB370D4C0CFB.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom