CZ P10F vs Glock 17 Gen 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of your original two I would vote Glock 17 all day. The aftermarket support and ease of getting and changing parts yourself is not comparable.

However if we are adding guns to this list the PDP is absolutely awesome. Horrible aftermarket support though. I actually really enjoy my 4.25 inch M&P Pro and it has some decent support as well.

DutchEnglander

Marksman
Reaction score
Out of your original two I would vote Glock 17 all day. The aftermarket support and ease of getting and changing parts yourself is not comparable.

However if we are adding guns to this list the PDP is absolutely awesome. Horrible aftermarket support though. I actually really enjoy my 4.25 inch M&P Pro and it has some decent support as well.
I found the gen 5 trigger to be very acceptable for a defensive/fighting pistol as people say. So id probably leave it alone. Now the sights… those might get changed. Problem is, if I change to a M&P 2.0, I have to get 2 new holsters and allll that jazz. But with the glock, it fits everything I have already.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found the gen 5 trigger to be very acceptable for a defensive/fighting pistol as people say. So id probably leave it alone. Now the sights… those might get changed. Problem is, if I change to a M&P 2.0, I have to get 2 new holsters and allll that jazz. But with the glock, it fits everything I have already.
If you get the opportunity to handle a Glock 19X do it.
I'm an old 1911 guy from way back but the G19X has turned into one of my favorite Pistols. In fact I have 2 19X, one is a bed side pistol with a Streamlight TLR-1 HL and the other one I carry with me out on my property and it goes with me any time I'm in my truck.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I used to change pistols a lot as can be attested by my classified posts. Glocks are great and very reliable. I’ve been carrying either a Sig P365 or S&W 340 snub for the last couple of years. I’d be willing to carry about any Glock 9mm if it wasn’t these 2. It’s what you like the most, not some person on an Internet forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom