Dallas Crowboys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He won’t retire he will sell, his kids don’t want the team they want the money!!
His wife and kids are involved in the organization; hell’s bells, his son is the GM of the organization. I don’t see them selling even after he passes.

From the outside looking in, the relationship of the Jones family to the Cowboys organization is a lot like the Hunt family and the Chiefs; it’s going to take an act of Congress to get them out.

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His wife and kids are involved in the organization; hell’s bells, his son is the GM of the organization. I don’t see them selling even after he passes.

From the outside looking in, the relationship of the Jones family to the Cowboys organization is a lot like the Hunt family and the Chiefs; it’s going to take an act of Congress to get them out.
It’s all about the money!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s all about the money!
Not everybody has that view, and Jerry set his family up for generational wealth before he bought the Cowboys. They own one of the most valuable franchises in all of professional sports; I guarantee you that they’ve made far more money from owning it than Jerry spent in buying it, and it’s going to produce a lot more money over the long haul than they’d get from selling it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom