Damning video from Jan 6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The video might be fake, but I believe it speaks to the truth.

Woody

I understand the sentiment. But this video is the kind of crap that makes things in this country worse, not better. I don't care which side it comes from, lying is lying. I don't know who made this or why, but unless there's some disclaimer that states it's a parody, it's dividing and deceitful. I don't care how you slice it, that isn't good.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand the sentiment. But this video is the kind of crap that makes things in this country worse, not better. I don't care which side it comes from, lying is lying. I don't know who made this or why, but unless there's some disclaimer that states it's a parody, it's dividing and deceitful. I don't care how you slice it, that isn't good.
Oh, I don't think this sort of "editing" is any worse than the selective editing the MSM does to support their agenda. There are no disclaimers ever coming from the MSM on such editing, nor are there ever any corrections or retractions delivered with anywhere near the hype, volume, and repetition as the original falsehoods.

It all goes to credibility.

Woody

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I don't think this sort of "editing" is any worse than the selective editing the MSM does to support their agenda. There are no disclaimers ever coming from the MSM on such editing, nor are there ever any corrections or retractions delivered with anywhere near the hype, volume, and repetition as the original falsehoods.

Woody
I'm afraid I disagree. Particularly when it's as poorly done as this one was. Makes conservatives look incompetent as well as mendacious.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Woody

Uh...That's pretty much what I said, isn't it? Lying and deceit are lying and deceit...regardless of where it comes from.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm afraid I disagree. Particularly when it's as poorly done as this one was. Makes conservatives look incompetent as well as mendacious.
Not knowing who crafted it, I can't agree it makes any conservatives look incompetent. It may have been crafted by someone on the left to make conservatives look like bumbling liars. It doesn't matter, though. There is some truth to the sentiment expressed.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom