Dave Rubin Sitdown Interview with Jim Jordan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, @joegrizzy

Do you have to destroy every thread? I started this thread with a video of a good interview of Jim Jordan, and you have to come along and derail it to no end.

Too bad that the mods won't delete your nonsense when it doesn't pertain to the topic of the thread. This will now probably end up in "Politics and Hot Topic," which is in an area that not all forum participants have requested to be a part of.

How about just going away?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He went from racism to Advocating political violence in Okc.

1668819316085.jpeg

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, @joegrizzy

Do you have to destroy every thread? I started this thread with a video of a good interview of Jim Jordan, and you have to come along and derail it to no end.

Too bad that the mods won't delete your nonsense when it doesn't pertain to the topic of the thread. This will now probably end up in "Politics and Hot Topic," which is in an area that not all forum participants have requested to be a part of.

How about just going away?
He’s just running around like a chicken, shitting racism and bigotry all over OSA. I’m sick of his crap.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
like ya'll think i was starting fires downtown?

you think i'm the one importing a slave class to keep wages down, competition high, resources scares?

you need to realize if you get mad at me you're anger is being misplaced and it should be at the people doing these things.

chuck schumer was *bragging* about it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
like ya'll think i was starting fires downtown?

you think i'm the one importing a slave class to keep wages down, competition high, resources scares?

you need to realize if you get mad at me you're anger is being misplaced and it should be at the people doing these things.

chuck schumer was *bragging* about it.
B9D1D3C1-7007-46A3-A012-458811DA4EE5.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dems literally started fires on every corner of the white house lawn, burned or destroyed parts (the black parts mostly) of every american city, literally every city even okc and tulsa, and then they got what they wanted.

"we" should do the same. there's no reason not to just start rioting, right now. i'm dead serious.

it's been proven police won't do anything; why don't we go burn down all the targets in the black neighborhoods after stealing all the tv's?

seriously.

I've been thinking about this comment and have come to the conclusion that joegrizzy is actually Ray Epps. Thus, all of us should just ignore the Fed in the forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom