Dave Rubin Sitdown Interview with Jim Jordan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good portion of their talk involved Donald Trump.

I still need to do some research on what Jim Jordan claimed about Trump keeping his promises. So far, the only thing I've found was an article listing 289 "promises kept" just in Trump's first 20 months as President. Who knows how much more he might have gotten done in the remainder of his term. Here is a link to that story:

Washington Examiner - Trump's List; 289 Accomplishments in Just 20 Months

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
dems literally started fires on every corner of the white house lawn, burned or destroyed parts (the black parts mostly) of every american city, literally every city even okc and tulsa, and then they got what they wanted.

"we" should do the same. there's no reason not to just start rioting, right now. i'm dead serious.

it's been proven police won't do anything; why don't we go burn down all the targets in the black neighborhoods after stealing all the tv's?

seriously.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
dems literally started fires on every corner of the white house lawn, burned or destroyed parts (the black parts mostly) of every american city, literally every city even okc and tulsa, and then they got what they wanted.

"we" should do the same. there's no reason not to just start rioting, right now. i'm dead serious.

it's been proven police won't do anything; why don't we go burn down all the targets in the black neighborhoods after stealing all the tv's?

seriously.
Because you are in Oklahoma , not Washington. That **** will get you shot or arrested here. Seriously.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Because you are in Oklahoma , not Washington. That **** will get you shot or arrested here. Seriously.
no one shot in killed during this insurrection in oklahoma:

i witnessed, with my own eyes, the fires they started. i worked on nw 4th street at the time.

just because that part of okc doesn't have as many buildings immediately close together like other cities is what kept the fires from spreading. that's it. they were burning down streets in downtown oklahoma city and the police watched. i saw it.

your posturing means nothing. the truth has already been revealed. they forced the mobs north a few blocks and simply stopped caring. anyone who was there that night saw this.

if 200 people do something; you have to realize no one is going to kill 200 people. if 500 people do something, no one is going to kill 500 people.

even if 10 people do something, no one is going to kill 10 people. not the police, not the military, and not the citizens. this was the only thing i learned from the summer of love.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@joegrizzy this statement "your posturing means nothing. the truth has already been revealed". Just tells me you are incapable of having a conversation with anyone outside of your box. You are calling for stealing and burning down targets and somehow you think I am postering LOL.
So much for a conversation.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yes. i am calling for something that has already happened; you are saying "this will happen as a result" and i listed two videos wherein that clearly didn't and will NEVER happen.

now you're butthurt about it, i get it.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i mean really, who got shot and arrested?

how was that conversation going to continue after you said that? i simply stated you are incorrect and proved it.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The rioters were shut down and even the protestors condemned what happened and there is absolutely no evidence that the rioters burned that building down but that has already been said. And as for me being butthurt.... you mean nothing to me to get butthurt over.
You just keep proving you are incapable of having a conversation .

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom