Postal Matches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK Okie Shooters, sometime ago I found a great way to participate in loosely organized Rimfire Matches via the internet called Postal Matches. You know, download the target, shoot it as directed then submit it to the group and be scored against folks from all over the country. I shoot the "William Buck Memorial" matches that are housed on the Snipers Hide website. Take a look, give them a try it's a fun way to compete!

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought Postmstr was back and trying to match make us and Dave Ramsey to tell us about our credit card habit and have coffee or something.
Nope, he is too arrogant to come back. True colors would be very evident.

I like the idea but agree it could use a better name

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like a poor name in Ok. I instantly think of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_post_office_shooting

But not everyone was alive or knew people who died.
Sorry guys, the match is named after the fellow who started it back when you actually mailed your entry into him and he did the entire thing old school. It is not based in Oklahoma and I'm sure this never crossed anyone's mind outside of us. It's fun to participate in so I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom