Look at the price on this truck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

OneMoreEvan

Snake Eater
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9500 for a Ranger? Absolutely ridiculous. Remember the old days when people asked fair prices for vehicles instead of "I'll start wayyyy high and someone can negotiate me down"? People these days don't have the time or the energy to haggle back and forth, set a reasonable price and I'll give you the money and be on my way. I'm not gonna sit here and nitpick back and forth, that just seems silly.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, way to high. I like Rangers, I had one a long time ago - 5 speed with the 2.3 liter 4 cylinder. Would I haggle over the price? No. Learned my lesson in high school. A woman had a 1977 Plymouth Volare in pristine condition, very low miles (2,000) Had the center shift console, but the 225 slant six. Going price for them was around $1500, she wanted $3,000. Called every 6 weeks, same story, she wanted 3 K. Gave up after 4 mos. Think the car finally dissolved in her garage.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, way to high. I like Rangers, I had one a long time ago - 5 speed with the 2.3 liter 4 cylinder. Would I haggle over the price? No. Learned my lesson in high school. A woman had a 1977 Plymouth Volare in pristine condition, very low miles (2,000) Had the center shift console, but the 225 slant six. Going price for them was around $1500, she wanted $3,000. Called every 6 weeks, same story, she wanted 3 K. Gave up after 4 mos. Think the car finally dissolved in her garage.

Lol, I see some rifles (same gun) on tables at the OKC gun show for going on 10 years now. Inflation still hasn't caught up to their price. :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom