Ridiculous craigslist people on vehicles.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Towing package front bumper. My 96 has that as well, but I need to replace it. Years of being on the east coast on the beach kinda ate it up from the inside.
Yes the rear bumper looks factory and heavy. Slightly out of whack but looks like it can be straightened. Factory trailer light plug.

This one has very little rust. Surface only. Can wipe most of it off with my hand on the frame. A lot of truck there.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only true problem I think those trucks ever have is that tank selector valve. Other than those 302 being grossly underpowered lol. At least mine is.
No tank selector valve after 90 I believe. Only high pressure fuel pumps with check valves. They do go out though.

Sure is nice seeing that front differential

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What ended up happening. I never heard from him again.
He got title in his name and tags up to date. He didn’t want to go under $2500. I told him I didn’t want it that price was too high for not running. He tried to act like since he got the tags and title update(like $250) he was doing me a favor. No wiggle room with him, had i got him talked down i would have sent you to him.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He got title in his name and tags up to date. He didn’t want to go under $2500. I told him I didn’t want it that price was too high for not running. He tried to act like since he got the tags and title update(like $250) he was doing me a favor. No wiggle room with him, had i got him talked down i would have sent you to him.
He has it listed for 2250 now. He's been trying to sell it for a long time now.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my new project. 96, 302, 4x4, auto, manual transfer case and hubs. Clean title. Cost me 1700 total a lot of that was getting it here. It's dirty as hell and been sitting for a long time but not in bad condition. A few little cosmetic issues. Frame is solid. Motor is complete. Oil looks good. Trans fluid is full and red. 4wd system looks in tact. I'm happy with it.
Typical farm truck.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/d/choctaw-1989-for-f150/7723096734.html

Look at this truck. Not running for two years. 4 speed. Long bed. No title. Close to me so I thought I might try to get a deal. He listed it for 3k. I asked for more pictures that he won't send. Now he says the price is off the table because it's getting "bid up".

I told him I might pay 2000 for it. I told him I could show up with a tow truck and the cash. No go.
I wouldn't pay more than $1500 and that would be speculation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom