Ridiculous craigslist people on vehicles.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome! Will be interesting. I don't think anyone will pay more than a grand for that truck even with title. Especially since he won't send or post pics of the rest of it. And the burned side is suspicious.
This kinda back fired on me……….

So he just txted, he got back from tag office and he is getting the title and tag.
He said it’s been about a year since it’s ran.
In all fairness used vehicle market is high and trucks are through the roof.
With that said the truck with title and tag not running he can get $1500 easy. If he gets it running (he’s thinking about) it’ll be worth 3-5k if not more.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This kinda back fired on me……….

So he just txted, he got back from tag office and he is getting the title and tag.
He said it’s been about a year since it’s ran.
In all fairness used vehicle market is high and trucks are through the roof.
With that said the truck with title and tag not running he can get $1500 easy. If he gets it running (he’s thinking about) it’ll be worth 3-5k if not more.
Not really backfired. Someone's going to appreciate the title and he'll get more for it. But yes 1500 with title is getting closer to reasonable. But he's not there yet.

He told me 2 years since it last ran.

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going for no title, not running $500!
Well you failed the mission. Haha

It has to be way under market with no title and not running for me to even to consider it. Ive bought so many "good deals" that turned out to not be. Cheaper to spend the money to get a nicer one from the start.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well you failed the mission. Haha

It has to be way under market with no title and not running for me to even to consider it. Ive bought so many "good deals" that turned out to not be. Cheaper to spend the money to get a nicer one from the start.
I know
1710961212362.png

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my new project. 96, 302, 4x4, auto, manual transfer case and hubs. Clean title. Cost me 1700 total a lot of that was getting it here. It's dirty as hell and been sitting for a long time but not in bad condition. A few little cosmetic issues. Frame is solid. Motor is complete. Oil looks good. Trans fluid is full and red. 4wd system looks in tact. I'm happy with it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240320_155230_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240320_155230_HDR.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my new project. 96, 302, 4x4, auto, manual transfer case and hubs. Clean title. Cost me 1700 total. It's dirty as hell and been sitting for a long time but not in bad condition. A few little cosmetic issues. Frame is solid. Motor is complete. Oil looks good. Trans fluid is full and red. 4wd system looks in tact. I'm happy with it.
Long bed. Dual tanks? Also, see if it has dual front shocks. If it does it'll be a "heavy half ton". Pic of the front bumper too?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long bed. Dual tanks? Also, see if it has dual front shocks. If it does it'll be a "heavy half ton". Pic of the front bumper too?
Yes. Long bed, dual tanks. Only one front shock. Only one dent and it's not deep. I think I can pop it out mostly.

Attachments

• IMG_20240320_165005_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240320_165005_HDR.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Towing package front bumper. My 96 has that as well, but I need to replace it. Years of being on the east coast on the beach kinda ate it up from the inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom