Deadpool movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from seeing it for Valentine's Day and the wife and I both had a blast. This is not a superhero movie like iron man that you take the kiddos to see. don't see it if you are offended easily by vulgar humor, cursing, violence, and brief nudity, if you like any of those things the movie was a riot.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gonna watch it on my streaming device today. I heard the same stuff from a guy at Phillip Huff's Honda Shop yesterday while Phillip was working on my wife's Honda Element.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree, it's not a movie for little kids. It does bring out the typical smart butt humor of Ryan Reynolds. The opening credits were certainly different.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I was pretty surprised when I read the synopsis - DEFINITELY not for kids.

I'm actually not sure I want to see it... I mean, it described a lot of sexual stuff, but the man being bent over by a woman wearing an... "appliance"... sounds a little over-the-top to me.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't take the kids, uptight adults, or potentially unapproving spouses.
The opening scene was brilliant, as were the credits, and the closing credits. The whole movie, except for some dark times was funny in an awesome way. Would definitely recommend the movie if you love humor, crude or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom