"Deals" in Atwoods Black Friday Ad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
McAlester Atwoods had the Springfield Hellcat Black Friday Specials in stock. I was tempted...

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That is what was odd.The guy at the ammo counter told me the 500 round boxes of 22 weren't on sale.I asked are they 30 dollars for the 500 round box? He said yes and i tried to explain to him that 500 rounds for 30 dollars was cheaper than 250 rounds for 20 dollars.I asked if he had ever attended high school and was it in America? Unfortunately he said yes.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is what was odd.The guy at the ammo counter told me the 500 round boxes of 22 weren't on sale.I asked are they 30 dollars for the 500 round box? He said yes and i tried to explain to him that 500 rounds for 30 dollars was cheaper than 250 rounds for 20 dollars.I asked if he had ever attended high school and was it in America? Unfortunately he said yes.
Companies know that if you put something on SALE SALE SALE, a lot of Americans will think it's got to be the best bargain.
Buying in bulk is not always cheaper either.
I've seen plenty of dry goods at grocery stores where the smaller bag was a better buy than the bigger one.
It was easier to spot back when bags were exactly double, like 1 pound and 2 pounds, instead of the 14 oz and 30 oz you get today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom