Dear US government...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do we know where any funds are actually spent? The "left" is saying that they didn't do it, but Trump administration did. We should have impartial audits done to prove just what is spent, and where. The biden group is denying that they spent the money, but saying that the Trump admin spent it on migrants. We can only believe what our side says about anything, and I'm not sure about that a lor of the time.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was listening to talk radio this morning -- they suggested that the Biden/Harris admin was purposefully slowing down relief efforts in the area because it is heavily red and would reduce Republican turnout in a battleground state.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OPHow do we know where any funds are actually spent? The "left" is saying that they didn't do it, but Trump administration did. We should have impartial audits done to prove just what is spent, and where. The biden group is denying that they spent the money, but saying that the Trump admin spent it on migrants. We can only believe what our side says about anything, and I'm not sure about that a lor of the time.
Hmmm....mayorkas said they're broke. What side is he on again?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm....mayorkas said they're broke. What side is he on again?
But then they went on by saying that it was all spent during the Trump admin. I don't believe it, but there is no way to prove either statement without an impartial audit of allocated funds. We are left to believe what either side tells us, and then we can choose which story we want to believe.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But then they went on by saying that it was all spent during the Trump admin. I don't believe it, but there is no way to prove either statement without an impartial audit of allocated funds. We are left to believe what either side tells us, and then we can choose which story we want to believe.
I think you should go back a little farther than today and read some news headlines from liberal rags. They been reporting all along what fema has been spending on illegal aliens during Biden's run. It sure wasn't the Trump administration.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I am aware of what has been said, from blue and red, What I am saying is that, for all departments, there should be impartial audits, every year, as part of the budgeting process. Political statements have lost credibility to the point that we only believe what we want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom