Dear US government...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My point was, we cannot believe anything we are told, or anything we read. I was proposing the idea that impartial, non-.gov connected, annual audits as part of the budgeting process. If a department is allocated ten billion dollars, every dollar of that should be able to be traced. It is done in every other organization, and could be done with .gov. If people really were concerned about 5he spending, a process to do this type of audit can be developed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do we know where any funds are actually spent? The "left" is saying that they didn't do it, but Trump administration did. We should have impartial audits done to prove just what is spent, and where. The biden group is denying that they spent the money, but saying that the Trump admin spent it on migrants. We can only believe what our side says about anything, and I'm not sure about that a lor of the time.
Trump left office 3.5 years ago. Three government budgets have been passed since that allocates the money to FEMA.
FEMA flat out spent the money on illegals leaving Americans in peril.
At the same time billions are being sent to Ukraine and Israel and Iran.
Trump had absolutely zero to do with the FEMA money shortage.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My point was, we cannot believe anything we are told, or anything we read. I was proposing the idea that impartial, non-.gov connected, annual audits as part of the budgeting process. If a department is allocated ten billion dollars, every dollar of that should be able to be traced. It is done in every other organization, and could be done with .gov. If people really were concerned about 5he spending, a process to do this type of audit can be developed.
There are audits. The Government Accountability Office (GAO) is tasked with auditing the budgets passed by congress.
They publish their findings annually which are promptly shoved under the table.

Latest posts

Top Bottom