Dear US government...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That all sounds great. Now, what will you do for law enforcement, military, health care? And then there is the question of education and highway maintenance. What about foreign relations?

Hopefully no one will attempt an overthrow of the current government until some of those questions might have a little thought applied.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, you can lead and stop paying federal taxes. lol No seriously, whats the solution to get this done besides vote?
Term limits for one!

Been preachin this fer years.

Sign the petition for grassroots action.

Sign the Petition to Call for anArticle V convention​

I support Convention of States; a national movement to call a convention under Article V of the United States Constitution, restricted to proposing amendments that will impose fiscal restraints on the federal government, limit its power and jurisdiction, and impose term limits on its officials and members of Congress.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the sake of brevity, and because my typing SUCKS. LOL. Nutshell version of my idea..... essentially establish a constitutional republican( not party/uniparty) form of government, for the states that understand real representative government and would uphold the constitution and rights of the states. Allow the other side to continue falling into the unending abyss of Marxist doctrine they are striving for. This is a drastically oversimplified "explanation " because honestly the long form i have managed to work out and "wargame" in my head would likely type out to probably double the book War And Peace. Lol. But there is certainly more detail, however would be a drastically streamlined form of government
I want a Conservative Party.

Just for grins and giggles, Here is a list of New York's political parties.

Statewide parties​

Parties with automatic ballot access[1]:

Parties that formerly had automatic ballot access:

Parties without automatic ballot access:

Regional parties​

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Term limits for one!

Been preachin this fer years.

Sign the petition for grassroots action.

Sign the Petition to Call for anArticle V convention​

I support Convention of States; a national movement to call a convention under Article V of the United States Constitution, restricted to proposing amendments that will impose fiscal restraints on the federal government, limit its power and jurisdiction, and impose term limits on its officials and members of Congress.

I didn't know that a Constitutional Convention could be restricted to certain issues.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That all sounds great. Now, what will you do for law enforcement, military, health care? And then there is the question of education and highway maintenance. What about foreign relations?

Hopefully no one will attempt an overthrow of the current government until some of those questions might have a little thought applied.

Law Enforcement is State issue
Health Care is not goobermint business
Education is a State /local issue
Road / highway is a State / local issue

Federal goobermint oversees borders, military, foreign affairs.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the "proposed plan". there will no longer be states. And, those issues that are not currently .gov business, will become the business of the new organization. It would be far more difficult than just a name change, and would trigger many more "fights" before any new "states" would be established. Those calling for overthrow of the current government are, fortunately, few and far between.

The Convention of States is a much better path.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Law Enforcement is State issue
Health Care is not goobermint business
Education is a State /local issue
Road / highway is a State / local issue

Federal goobermint oversees borders, military, foreign affairs.
Agreed. The 10th Amendment grants state governments all powers not specifically delegated to the federal government by the Constitution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom