Deer Movement Projections for this weekend Sat Nov 3rd....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soonerbuckhunter

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hope Everyone is well and rapping up a work week to get in the stand if you arent already! What are everones projections on Deer Movement Tomorrow and this weekend? I know there are many more experienced Hunters out there than me and I would love to hear your opinions... I am thinking it should be good being the week after the first full moon, but just wish it would be colder... I am taking my wife out for Muzzleloader to try and get her first Deer! Thanks in advance for advice!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I try to be in the field as much as possible every year during the days of November 4-12. Bucks will be on the move. Downside, hot and dry, they're obviously going to move more at night, dawn, dusk. It did look like today will be the hottest of the next few days, so hopefully there will be some more daylight activity. I would be all about three or four days of 40 degree temps with some light drizzle! Good luck on your hunt.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I expect a fast and furious sunrise/sunset with deer movement. You'll have them on top of you before light and for quite a while after dark.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
bucks are starting to really making rubs, working scarpes and scent checking doe bedding areas, there will be alot of buck moment this week end,sad thing is with high temps it will mostly be done at night,like i said mostly. i will be out there hoping to catch one making a mistake right at daylight or very late evening,good luck to you

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
we've noticed a move to morning movement versus evening movement. my son has hunted mornings this week and i have hunted evenings. he has a had a couple that he would put in the "almost" catagory. i have not seen any at all in the eves.

pistolpete95

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rattled a buck in at 8:30 thurs morning. He responded pretty quickly. No clear shot. Mrs Pistolpete used that little round
rattler made by knight & hale from from the same stand thurs eve. Shot her first buck at 6:40p.

Latest posts

Top Bottom