Deer Season - I've got the itch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's under my login on gmail so I wasn't aware just anyone could access. Please enlighten me. I still have to have my daughters help me with how to do things on FB but I'm learning!.

Aerial photographs will sometimes show stands and feeders in the actual photographs. Others don't have access to your "pinned" locations.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aerial photographs will sometimes show stands and feeders in the actual photographs. Others don't have access to your "pinned" locations.

I see what you are saying. Yes, I was able to see them in the photos. However, it was difficult to make out and you had to be looking for them. They are on private property and pretty secure. Thanks for the head's up.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to clear some stands early this morning. Apparently a tornado skipped through my favorite stand location...trees are down all over and there's scrap metal in the trees. I could only get half of it completed and that "half" refers to what is logically possible to clear. The crazy amount of rain didn't help either as there's a ton of trees that have sprung up choking the area that used to be nice and open.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out to the archery practice area at tbird and did a quick ladder stand set up to go through the motions.

I shot quite a few arrow and Im ready for Oct 1st!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom