Deer Season - I've got the itch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of the upcoming season, I have a question to pose to OSA faithful. My wife believes I'm ate up with deer hunting because I have been using google earth to pin my existing treestands and where I wish to put up new ones and a few feeders. Seemed a perfectly good use of technology to me. Anyone?

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Speaking of the upcoming season, I have a question to pose to OSA faithful. My wife believes I'm ate up with deer hunting because I have been using google earth to pin my existing treestands and where I wish to put up new ones and a few feeders. Seemed a perfectly good use of technology to me. Anyone?

I use it all the time for hunting and fishing very helpful

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an app on my phone from mossy oak that has all of my stands pinned. It also uses up to date weather data to show your scent cone. (As if a wet finger stuck up in the air won't do the same thing), but hey, it's technology!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thieves use it to find feeders and stands too. Beware!

Latest posts

Top Bottom