Defensive Practical Rifle Saturday Feb 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How has the attendance been since everything went crazy ammo wize?

The whackyness hasn't been going on long enough to tell how it will impact Defensive Rifle. Remember that there is a rimfire division for DPR, so that's just another potential.

The ammo issue has not impacted IDPA matches. We are looking into helping the newer shooters get into reloading. While components for reloading are tight in some spots, especially primers, it is a viable lower cost option.

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whackyness hasn't been going on long enough to tell how it will impact Defensive Rifle. Remember that there is a rimfire division for DPR, so that's just another potential.

The ammo issue has not impacted IDPA matches. We are looking into helping the newer shooters get into reloading. While components for reloading are tight in some spots, especially primers, it is a viable lower cost option.

Good to know. I didnt know there was a rimfire division.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the match has been canceled again?

Ek

I didn't mean to cause a confusion. The match as far as I know is on. I just meant don't be surprised if it gets cancelled due to cold weather, or warm weather, or a bad hangnail. I was just makin' funnies. I do realize I'm often not funny. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom