• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE PLEASE!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
BK Grip Adapters are an excellent alternative if you're not after the "vintage cool" of the Tyler.
I had run across BK here while back when I was doing my Google Fu katas. They look pretty interesting, but his descriptions and everything kind of made it sound like he was pouring them in the driveway as an extracurricular craft project. He doesn’t show anything in aluminum or bronze. I may break down and see if my old paypal account has been deep sixed. His prices look decent though his variety is a little thin. I’m really hoping that I can eventually get hold of the ol boy up at Tyler’s. If he will accept Confederate money in the dark of night I think there could be a revival of grip accessorization around these parts.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
I had run across BK here while back when I was doing my Google Fu katas. They look pretty interesting, but his descriptions and everything kind of made it sound like he was pouring them in the driveway as an extracurricular craft project. He doesn’t show anything in aluminum or bronze. I may break down and see if my old paypal account has been deep sixed. His prices look decent though his variety is a little thin. I’m really hoping that I can eventually get hold of the ol boy up at Tyler’s. If he will accept Confederate money in the dark of night I think there could be a revival of grip accessorization around these parts.

I hope Tyler Ts has not shut down.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'm gonna post a new in package brushed aluminum #1 for a J frame Smith for $50 if one of you guys want it.
IMG_5557.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
That was my deal looking through his website. He essentially says "I'm selling a sub-par product, but it works and that's all that matters, don't forget it when you are disappointed with it." Kindof a big turnoff when looking at busting out the ol billfold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom