Democrats Are Forcing a Civil War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The footage makes it appear that the mayor was just standing around talking to people.
The MSM thrives on stuff like that. We used to call it trick photography.
The kids call it CGI.
I call it wrong.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The footage makes it appear that the mayor was just standing around talking to people.
The MSM thrives on stuff like that. We used to call it trick photography.
The kids call it CGI.
I call it wrong.
Talking to people that have burned,looted and destroyed parts of HIS city. Even if those people didn't actually engage in the acts, they support it. I've got not one ounce of sympathy for him.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh,and btw, if I'm a uniformed officer that took an oath to protect and serve and my 'boss' doesn't have my back, I'd be looking forward to launching some tear gas his/her way.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some would argue that he’s the mayor of the city, and he has an obligation to talk to people.
It’s just the optics I’m talking about. I doubt that he cares how much sympathy you have for him.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some would argue that he’s the mayor of the city, and he has an obligation to talk to people.
It’s just the optics I’m talking about. I doubt that he cares how much sympathy you have for him.
It's not MY optics he's concerned about, you're right about that.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is the left going to do for support once they mount a revolution/civil war and win? There will not be any hard working conservatives left alive or remaining in the country to work hard and supply them with sustenance, etc. They can't have any of my stuff. I'll destroy what I can't consume or take with me. On second thought, I doubt any of them would know how to use any of my tools anyway.

Oh, Hum. Time to watch a movie.

Woody

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talking to people that have burned,looted and destroyed parts of HIS city. Even if those people didn't actually engage in the acts, they support it. I've got not one ounce of sympathy for him.

Well I kinda feel bad for him not getting pepper balled or shot with a rubber bullet. That’s how you rack up the big SJW points. Merely getting tear-gassed isn’t gonna get him all that far with his constituents.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the Mayor had a tough night trying to get the protestor's support. They treated him him poorly but he had nothing bad to say about them...just about the federal officers. Good read at https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...gas-as-rioters-set-courthouse-on-fire-n674337
Rioters threw a can at the mayor, harassed him with leaf-blowers, and cursed him out, calling him a “f**king fascist!” Much of this harassment took place after the mayor had gotten hit with tear gas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom