"devil" with swastika tatto, locks himself in convenience store bathroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this earlier. My first thought was, "Who would agree to tat up his face like that?" Do tattoo parlors have a code, written or unwritten, that they don't question the amount or content of tattooing that a customer wants? Or is it customary to deny a customer based on questionable choices of tattoos, such as a desire for "F**K YOU" written across the forehead? Can tattoos be done in prison with any degree of quality?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this earlier. My first thought was, "Who would agree to tat up his face like that?" Do tattoo parlors have a code, written or unwritten, that they don't question the amount or content of tattooing that a customer wants? Or is it customary to deny a customer based on questionable choices of tattoos, such as a desire for "F**K YOU" written across the forehead? Can tattoos be done in prison with any degree of quality?

Like a swastika next to a bunch of Stars of David and a tattoo of Jesus Christ's name? lol

Winner, winner, chikkin dinner.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was the same as this Tulsa story, also reported by the NY Daily News, but this is another guy --

Okla. man with ‘F--K COPS,’ horns and Nazi symbol tattooed on face is arrested for armed robbery
Monday, December 21, 2015
...An Oklahoma man with horns and “F--K COPS” tattooed across his forehead was busted for robbery after he broke into a man’s Tulsa apartment and stole his wallet....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-f-k-cops-tattooed-face-cuffed-robbery-article-1.2473369

**MODS -- Please edit the above if inappropriate for the forum.**

Latest posts

Top Bottom