Digi camo hi power?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitterdaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, while shopping around locally, I ran across this little gem.

First, my reaction was "tacti-cool marketing crap, ugh", but I can't stop thinking about it.

A MkIII is a MkIII, and no crazy finish will change that (a positive attribute in my opinion). Ten years down the road, it may be collectible, definitely a conversation piece, and still a good shooter............any thoughts?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
as much as i like the hi power, i don't think i could make myself get one in camo.. or stainless for that matter. to me the hi power is one of those guns that looks best with a good blued finish and wood grips.

bitterdaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, and that's what I picture in my mind when "hi power" is mentioned.

The last few days I think of the blocky camo weirdness, and can't seem to shake it. Maybe the lack of any other modification, save the finish, is what has me. If the pistol came with different grips, hammer, beaver tail, accessory rail, sights, .40 caliber, any of these things, I would immediately dismiss it. But the fact that it is an honest, standard production MkIII with a weird finish intrigues me.

bitterdaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a good point, and would always be a possibility.

It would also make a good story. "You know, when I got this thing it was camo. No really, from the factory. I know, right? Wait, here's a picture."

Latest posts

Top Bottom