Do you have dreams about guns? Had a bad dream tonight...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I choose not to explore the psychology behind this, but I've had dreams of being in imminent danger and my firearm won't fire.
It sounds like you need to go to the range.

Every time I've known if someone to have dreams of this type this has been the cure. Likely something to do with doubt or insecurity regarding one's shooting abilities.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't dream about guns but have two reoccurring dreams more often than I would like. One is going to work parking my car then when I get off to go home I can't find my car. The other is loosing my cell phone. It's pretty amazing what has came up in my dreams going through the ordeal of finding where I parked my car or finding/replacing my cell phone. Remember one time I ended up wandering through the parking lot at LAX looking for my van., I haven't driven to a real job in 30 years and been 40 years since I have been to LAX go figure..

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a really weird one this morning that woke me up. A female squirrel was b*tching about something (in English, not squirrel) and kinda ran up to me to continue her rant and I said: "Don't bring your **** to me". She turned to bite my foot, I jerked back both in my dream and in bed, and that woke me up. I sleep with the TV on so it must have been an Ice Age trailer or something. At least she wasn't going for my nuts!

My hated recurring ones are what I call stress dreams. I either can't find my way out of a building or I can't clean up some sort of mess. Boring.

Last edited:

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too funny Dennis!
No gun dreams. Had a few starring a psycho with a chainsaw. Was being chased through the plant I worked in. Chantix makes my sleep world trippy!

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I rarely remember my dreams but have had a reoccurring one ....

Need to shoot but the trigger on my Browning High Power won't pull. Safety is not on ... Hammer is back and there is a round in the chamber ... trigger won't move. I always wake up as I am gettting carved up by a rather pissed off black dude with a machete ... Who happens to be the same dude each time I have that dream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom