Does Anyone Sell a QUALITY LPK, minus the Hammer/Trigger/Pistol Grip/Chintzy Trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does Anyone Sell a QUALITY LPK, minus the Hammer/Trigger/Pistol Grip/Chintzy Trigger Guard? I hate paying for parts I know I'm not gonna use. :(

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does Anyone Sell a QUALITY LPK, minus the Hammer/Trigger/Pistol Grip/Chintzy Trigger Guard? I hate paying for parts I know I'm not gonna use. :(

You could spend the extra duckets to buy a Bill Springfield LPK with one of his trigger-jobs and sell the fire-control parts (I might buy the fire-control parts if that's what you decide).

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You could spend the extra duckets to buy a Bill Springfield LPK with one of his trigger-jobs and sell the fire-control parts (I might buy the fire-control parts if that's what you decide).

There have been some very recent reports that Bill's QC has taken a nosedive. I'd hold off getting any of his work until that has been worked out. Having two Giesselle triggers now, I'm kinda hooked on their stuff. I have an SSF and a SSA now. Next I want to try their Super 3 Gun trigger. It's supposed to feel a lot like my SSF, only better. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom