Don’t hold your breath for new gun laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It sounds like a good thing, but it will it come to pass? I am reminded of the story of the frog and the scorpion. A scorpion talks the frog into letting the scorpion ride on the frog's back to get across a river. The frog is worried that the scorpion will sting him and they will both die crossing the river. The scorpion promises the frog that he won't sting him and away they both go across the river. Sure enough, about half way across the river, the scorpion stings the frog and dooms them both. In his last ounce of breath the frog asks the scorpion why? The scorpion(with his last dying breath) says to the frog, "it is just in my nature and I couldn't help myself." Trusting your 2nd Amendment Rights to gun hating libs pretty well parallels the frog/scorpion fable, don't you think? Just because you think that libs will not vote for gun control and get voted out of office, don't ever think that you will never ever get stung by them when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/07/22/dont-hold-your-breath-for-new-gun-laws/
Don’t hold your breath for new gun laws
posted at 12:31 pm on July 22, 2012 by Jazz Shaw

Latest posts

Top Bottom