Downed officer shoot at Heartland??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told there will be one this month. Prices include a Bushmaster rifle, Glock pistol and some other goodies. When is it? I am a football coach so friday nights are not happening for me. Please tell me this is on Saturday or Sunday? Anyone heard about this?

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Dave..... I'm not complaining, BUT is there any way we can do these on weekends from now on? My Friday nights are eatin' up with football right now. I realize I am one of many, but I would really like to participate in things like this. It is a really really good cause.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Dave..... I'm not complaining, BUT is there any way we can do these on weekends from now on? My Friday nights are eatin' up with football right now. I realize I am one of many, but I would really like to participate in things like this. It is a really really good cause.

I had nothing to do with the scheduling. I was asked only for my input, none of which are they obligated to agree with or implement, and to make posts about the match here on OKShooters. I have no direct involvement with the "powers that be" regarding this match, but I will pass along your suggestion.