Dr. Walter Williams on Obamas 2012 Election

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of this site. I am not telling you it fact but read it, I think it makes sense. I think it's pretty spot on!

are you referring to the economics department page at George Mason University that Blinocac200sx posted?

I'm just speaking to the validity of the authorship. As far as facts in the article, I really couldn't find very many. Lot's of opinion and speculation though. I might add, the lack of actual facts is kind of a tip off to the fact that Dr. Williams did not author this.

If the authorship has to be hidden, or attributed to someone else, doesn't that raise some red flags about the 'facts' within the article?

No matter who wrote it, if they are right... then we're screwed.

Two things jumped out at me about this article. First, aside from the lack of logic and reason within the article, the basic premise is that republicans can't win because everyone who votes for Obama will do so blindly and as a block. That isn't how democracies work and presents an argument that is too cut and dry to be real. If Rubio or Cain, or even Palin are in the race, that will change the election math. Rubio may not swing the entire hispanic population to the GOP, but to say all hispanics would vote for Obama and against a hispanic candidate is ridiculous.

Second, if this article does 'teach' us anything it's that clearly the republicans need to find an actual candidate who could appeal to those groups.

ch-47 mech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Second, if this article does 'teach' us anything it's that clearly the republicans need to find an actual candidate who could appeal to those groups.

i think this is the ticket for the upcoming election i just hope trump doesn't step in as a third party candidate and hand the election to obama

Latest posts

Top Bottom