Drag day at the range.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike sweeney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its been 9 years and four months since Ive shot my NDM-86. I remember this because the last time I shot it was the day my divorce was finalized in 2004. My Succubus Ex may have got the house but I got what was important, I got my guns, cars and my dog.

Temp was 72f, wind was light and hangover was moderate :) I was shooting light ball Czech silver tip ammo. Shoots well in my PSL so i thought Ild try it in my NDM. The ammo shot well but not as good as the 7N1 ammo Ive shot through it in the past. Next time I go Im gonna take both the Czech silver tip and 7N1. Im being stingy with the 7N1 I have as its gotten really pricey and im down to acouple hundred rounds. I forgot how smooth this rifle shot! Recoil is light and trigger is awesome. Bad thing is this thing is a pain to clean.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_003_zps42955ed0.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_006_zps15921a64.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_015_2_zps69135bdc.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_032_zpsb1c50258.jpg

mike sweeney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a huge optic, either? Looks like a 1-4x maybe?

Yes its at 200 yards and yes its a 4 X 24( fixed 4 power ) PSO-1 Type JJJ scope that came with the rifle in a green metal box serial numbered to the buttstock on the rifle.

One thing ive always wondered is how PSO-1 and POSP scopes get away without a focus knob?

The tiger in the pic has Chinese NDM furniture and the Chinese Type JJJ scope serial numbered to the buttstock.

Great site for Drag info! http://www.dragunov.net/index.htm

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_Picture014.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_Picture007.jpg

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its been 9 years and four months since Ive shot my NDM-86. I remember this because the last time I shot it was the day my divorce was finalized in 2004. My Succubus Ex may have got the house but I got what was important, I got my guns, cars and my dog.

Temp was 72f, wind was light and hangover was moderate :) I was shooting light ball Czech silver tip ammo. Shoots well in my PSL so i thought Ild try it in my NDM. The ammo shot well but not as good as the 7N1 ammo Ive shot through it in the past. Next time I go Im gonna take both the Czech silver tip and 7N1. Im being stingy with the 7N1 I have as its gotten really pricey and im down to acouple hundred rounds. I forgot how smooth this rifle shot! Recoil is light and trigger is awesome. Bad thing is this thing is a pain to clean.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_003_zps42955ed0.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_006_zps15921a64.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_015_2_zps69135bdc.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_032_zpsb1c50258.jpg

Havin' an off day were ya? Seen you do better than that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom