EC9s - Deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this small enough to slip into a pocket? The reason I ask is because I can't carry at work and usually stop by the QuikTrip near the shop before work. And if you live in Tulsa, you know that you can find some sketchy people at those places at 0330. At the one I go to, there is often a guy with a sword muttering to himself standing at the front door. So I was thinking about just getting something small I can slip into a pocket holster for when I am not going straight to work or straight home after. Then I could lock it in my glove box while I'm at work. Been considering an LCP or an LCRx, but if the EC9s is small enough for a pocket, I would rather have 9mm than .380. Still on the fence about .327 magnum. The tests I've seen on youtube seem good, but nobody seems to like the round and ammo is expensive and scarce
I have seen that guy walk into Kum N go in Owasso! Had a sword on his back in a scabbard.

I've always been curious about the EC9S. One of these days I need to pick one up to try out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom