Efoodsdirect offer for next three people....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered several of the sampler pack from efoodsdirect.com and instead they wrote me for the Holiday 142 emergency kit. They list retail for $257.18 and have it on sale for 189.95 plus the free shipping. If I could get three others to purchase, the price would drop to $143.00 (because they give a free kit if the order is over $500).

If no one is interested, I am going to call and correct my order to what I thought I thought I was receiving.

http://www.efoodsdirect.com/Store/index.php/holiday-emergency.html

This kit also comes with a stove, pot, discs and solar panel.

If interested, email me by Sunday evening, 10pm at [email protected].

Mike

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know anything about the bag, stove, or solar panel but I can tell you their food is GTG and tasty to boot. I find their shipping kind of slow but that may just be my experiance also.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in IF you can get the cost down to $143.00 per person. Also please be certain that what they are offering as the "Free Emergency Food Kit" is the very same product being offered and not a different product of some kind.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
would they ship mine to Tulsa or do they all need to go to the same address? Will they take separate cc info for payment? I am interested.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am just now starting to try some of these "25 years shelf life" foods. I have only tried two; Wise foods and Efoods. With this company, I tried the potato soup on two occasions and my wife and I like it. In fact, she keeps getting into my "specialty food" box to get it. I don't think it's hard to screw up potato soup. That's why I was going to try the sampler kit. However, this seems to be a good price and I am a cheapskate.

I will call them on Monday to ask additional questions.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my thought process. When the site says "4 servings" of something, I am assuming that is one bag of product. If so, then this includes 8 bags of soup, 7 bags of entrees and probably two bags for the breakfast. I have looked all over the internet and it seems the cheapest price averages around $6 to $8 per bag. So 17 bags of food x $6 bag = $102. That leaves around $41 for grains, drinks, dessert, whatever the little stove is, a cheap pot and probably a cheap bag. Seems like a decent price to me.

Several times in the past ten years, my electricity has gone out because of storms or ice. My house is total electric and this seems to be something that would be quick and easy for a short power outage. Btw, I don't work for this company, I just found them on the internet, so what you read is the same as what I do.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of all the stuff I have tried the efoodsdirect stuff is by far the tastiest. I am a big ol fat guy so I like my 1 serving with an extra cup of rice but that should be in your food preps anyway. This bag claims to be a 1 week supply for 4 adults. Sounds like the perfect emergency bag to throw in the truck while going to visit family during the holidays.

Latest posts

Top Bottom