Egyptian fayoumi rooster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
About 5 months old, looks like a cross between a chicken and a roadrunner. We call him beep beep. A banty that might make 1 chicken salad sandwich or a couple nuggets. Look's like 50% legs, started crowing about 6 weeks old. He was our surprise chick in our order. Pick him up and surprise your wife or for greater entertainment drop him off at Rick's house. Lol .

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I think @THAT Gurl has been looking for one!!!!!!

Yep. Don't think I'm not REALLY tempted but I'm not sure the neighbors would appreciate me having a rooster full time. Grumpy has a friend who is pimping out his rooster to us this fall so I can incubate some eggs.

I appreciate you thinking of me, though! 😘

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
He will tear up some rodents! Our English Game used to get squirrels in the trees. A coordinated military effort in three dimensions. They would get one caught and eat them alive. Rather gruesome but in short order we had zero squirrels mice or anything of the such around the barns. But rather horrid to watch, cruel little birds. They would even take on hawks, lose, but man were they defensive of THEIR territory.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
He will tear up some rodents! Our English Game used to get squirrels in the trees. A coordinated military effort in three dimensions. They would get one caught and eat them alive. Rather gruesome but in short order we had zero squirrels mice or anything of the such around the barns. But rather horrid to watch, cruel little birds. They would even take on hawks, lose, but man were they defensive of THEIR territory.
He's running with a group I don't want polluted with his scrawny Gene's. If no takers we'll be butchering before long and I'll get a chuckle from his scrawny carcass .

Attachments

• 20220725_202013.jpg
    20220725_202013.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
About 5 months old, looks like a cross between a chicken and a roadrunner. We call him beep beep. A banty that might make 1 chicken salad sandwich or a couple nuggets. Look's like 50% legs, started crowing about 6 weeks old. He was our surprise chick in our order. Pick him up and surprise your wife or for greater entertainment drop him off at Rick's house. Lol .
It sounds like he is a cross between a chicken and John Wick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom