Electronics accessories - what to do with them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
My stuff is gone but @THAT Gurl might have some stuff. If she posts anything or a picture, I will edit this first post and paste her stuff on here for any noobies accessing the thread.

It will still be in the body of the thread.

I have a bunch of wall warts, (plug in transformers) four PS2 keyboards, USB mouses, mices, meeces ??? assorted connection cords, a manual SVGA mic headphone multiport transfer switch, and about twenty-four computer power supply cords.

What to do with them?

I want to give them away if someone can use them but having had an electronics repair shop, I'm already knee deep in them.

Goodwill gets them in a week so first come, first served. If you take one, you take all.

Last edited:

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of wall warts, (plug in transformers) four PS2 keyboards, USB mouses, mices, meeces ??? assorted connection cords, a manual SVGA mic headphone multiport transfer switch, and about twenty-four computer power supply cords.

What to do with them?

I want to give them away if someone can use them but having had an electronics repair shop, I'm already knee deep in them.

Goodwill gets them in a week so first come, first served. If you take one, you take all.
Give them to @swampratt, he'll take anything.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
IMG_4177.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom