Emotional toll of earthquakes ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
HMmmm. Hadn't thought of trying the old emotional distress gig. Maybe there is still hope fer me gettin one of them FEMA trailers yet.

Michael

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fema trailers are painted with lead paint. Nadagoodidea.... try ye olde 4 walls type construction....

I like the twister n quakes all in one day concept. As maynardfrom tool said in his weird ass song about the end of the world, " I have a something somehing to keep you all occupied, learn to swim, learn to swim!"

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i1043.photobucket.com_albums_b431_RockinW1974_316273_199130203f4e75d4b1d965e77566e124dcf2eef04.jpg

pull em up.

I do not EVEN want to see what those fit!!!!

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was totally awesome, and anxiously await the next one. Californians must be pu$$ier than I originally thought.

I'd normally agree with this, but having seen the 1989 Oakland/SF quake and how many people that died just on that highway, I think I'd be a bit nervous out there, too.

As for our little quakes, I think they're pretty cool...as long as they stay in that 5'ish range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom