engraving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure. We went there to get a pocket watch engraved and it looked to be a good job at a decent price done while we waited. The only thing that bothered me was the number of roaches running around the place. I guess it was not a real problem since they were engraving and not serving food.

CrossJ

Marksman
Reaction score
Look up Andris Cowboy Expressions. Their facebook page has a picture of a 1911 grip he did. His web page has picture of jewelry and buckles he has made. He is a friend, but I would recommend his work to anyone. He is in the N east part of the state though. PM me if you are interested, and I will get you his number.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks! I need to get my trust crap all finalized then I will need some engraving done. Do you know if he has a specific jig to put it in or is it pretty adaptable? Reason I ask is my lower is a nonstandard lower.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is probably a 3 foot by 3 foot flatbed that he places the item on then secures it so he can fit almost anything. Some of the engraving he did for the NFA guys was on the barrel he has pics of all the work he has done lots of zombie stuff

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't decide to just put trust info on front of magwell or emblem with info in it. It has to be NFA compliant in depth and size. Will have to see if laser goes that deep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom