"Fast and Fubar'd"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ATF is kinda cheep on there reward to. $10,000? I agree, probably over the border already. I know it says ware house but there must have been an armory in it. Dam things have locks upon locks upon locks. Main door, Main cage door, inner cage door, Cages and more locks. They dont just leave those things sitting around. And why just stop at taking some training weapons, why not take the real weapons? There are 240s, 249s, A2s and M4s, mabey some MP5s, M9s, mabey an old M79 or some 203s. Doesnt make mch sense to take the russian weapons and not the others

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The ATF is kinda cheep on there reward to. $10,000? I agree, probably over the border already. I know it says ware house but there must have been an armory in it. Dam things have locks upon locks upon locks. Main door, Main cage door, inner cage door, Cages and more locks. They dont just leave those things sitting around. And why just stop at taking some training weapons, why not take the real weapons? There are 240s, 249s, A2s and M4s, mabey some MP5s, M9s, mabey an old M79 or some 203s. Doesnt make mch sense to take the russian weapons and not the others

COMBLOC weapons are stored in a seperate location, but yeah lots of locks to get passed and alarms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom