Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marlin 60 is always a good choice but its got a tube mag, 10/22s are all sorts of moddable and u can get a 25 rd mag, and there are a few other oddities out there like a mossy or winchester

I wouldn't mind a 10/22 but I wanna get off fairly cheap - the mossy in the classifieds isn't too terribly priced...I may be able to swing it in time for Sunday...Becky said we would go broke at this rate shooting every weekend or every other weekend....

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think confronting the potential thief this morning with a loaded revolver in my pocket is enough danger for one day!

And yes at the moment it looks like I will make harry's sunday. the wife and daughter may make it. I don't know if Alisha will want to bring our daughter or not though. I have finally convinced Alisha this is the year to buy Our daughter a single shot .22 for Christmas!!!:hyper::hyper:

Now the only decision is do I find her one with a pink laminated wood stock. or do I go traditional so it could be passed down to her children regardless of sex?

There is a pink criket sitting in the case in the enid wal-mart

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a 10/22 but I wanna get off fairly cheap - the mossy in the classifieds isn't too terribly priced...I may be able to swing it in time for Sunday...Becky said we would go broke at this rate shooting every weekend or every other weekend....

Oh, no ... you just gotta not eat quite so much! LOL ;) (And keep the heater turned down low!)

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That so sucks. I hate thieves ...

Oh, yeah ... :D I wish you would just move down here and get it over with!! :twocents::D

Nope ... GC has bought two guns and I haven't bought any ... It is MY turn! LOL

Yep. :D

Yep. We didn't even know Paul Abel was having an match Sunday, but when we went to H&H Saturday morning on our way to Delta Cafe for the TGC thingee we ran into my next ex-husband and he told us about it. I got all excited and GC just went :disappoin:giveup:. I think he has fun too, but I burned up all his days off this weekend. Opps ... and then he reminded me that today (which is supposed to be a day off too) he had to use for Firearms Qualification ... Opps ...

I'll just make sure he has a hot bath to get in when he gets home and a nice warm blanket to get under on the sofa. A little foot rub and he will forget all about his woes and aches and pains ... :mean:

And if that don't work ... well, then I will resort to bringing out the whips and chains ... :mean::D

You better get it before GG sees that!! She is all about the pink guns! :D

LOL well heya BB

What cha doin back on here so soon :lookaroun

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:P Won't happen. I am fixing to go play with the budget right now ... :bighug:

In fact if you want to bring it Sunday, then I will give you a check. But it won't be good until the 30th. (well, they will cover it but it will cost me an arm and a leg ...)

LOL

That might be the best way to do it since theres no tellin when we will see each other again HAHA

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL

That might be the best way to do it since theres no tellin when we will see each other again HAHA

You know, I was half joking, but you might be right. GC's days off next month are Tu, We, Th so we won't be shooting any matches together. And based on how bad my neck and head hurt today, I am probably only gonna shoot H&H and Paul Abel next month. I kinda overdid it this weekend ... :cry11: and woke up with a screaming headache last night about midnight.

Of course, I am gonna blame part of it on the weather pattern moving through too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom