Favorite Revolver for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
good grief, you'd almost have to have a coat to keep from printing that .45

here's a pair that will go almost unnoticed dropped into a pocket.

ahome.tulsaconnect.com_toug_cpf_340pd337pd.JPG

or, in the winter, this

[Broken External Image]

but, almost never, a J frame

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
good grief, you'd almost have to have a coat to keep from printing that .45

here's a pair that will go almost unnoticed dropped into a pocket.

ahome.tulsaconnect.com_toug_cpf_340pd337pd.JPG

Actually, you would be surprised. Over the years I couldn't count the number of times I have carried a 4" N frame (IWB only) under a t-shirt undetected. It's only slightly larger than an L frame carried that way. It's also very comfortable (and comforting) in a good IWB holster. Of course, I'm a large guy at 6'3" and 220 lbs. Some of you little guys probably couldn't handle it without printing.

I have to admit that I have dropped an J frame in my pocket once or twice. I never carry one on or under a belt tho' as it conceals no easier than a larger revolver which I find much more accurate and easier to shoot. My favorite to carry wasn't listed as my wife has claimed it. (I'm about to pull a deal to get it back tho".
[Broken External Image]

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Model 60 Smith (a bona fide "always gun"- plays BUG to a 1911 95 % of the time)

If the clothes allow.. I have been known to carry a 3 inch M65 as a belt gun. No particular tactical logic to that choice..... but it's a nice shooting revolver with a very nice trigger and I can still see the sights

Latest posts

Top Bottom