February Practical Rifle Match Announcment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I missed it, I heard you guys out there blasting away! I was so looking forward to running my new Mega/DD build.
Thanks to Mitch for making a delivery for me. The J&K bullets seem to be the chit so far.
At least I'm a certifiable SO now :)

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dave, as one of the OKC group I want to say thanks for continuing to put this match on. It's a blast! Figuratively and literally! Had a great time today. Again...

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave did not even shoot this month, YET he still had the dedication to come out and setup and host the event. Dave big props brother and thanks again for another great shoot! OilCap is a nice place to shoot and we appreciate the board allowing this event.

sharkbait

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my only regret was not shooting this match sooner, I had seen Rusty's post mentioning that he and Mitch from J&K would be there so I called Mitch last night to ask him to bring some 9mm bullets adn we get to talking. We had never met or spoke before and he says "hey, why don't you come and squad up with me and Rusty". Heck of a guy and watching he and Rusty have at each other between stages was almost as entertaining as the shooting. I think I may be hooked.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well another Match is tagged and bagged. I wish to thank everyone who attended. You folks are what makes this Match happen and we all appreciate everyone's support. Weather, while chilly, wasn't a factor, other than making a few decide they had nothing better to do..LOL.
Scores have been posted in the Yahoo Group (link below).
Next months Match will take place on March 6th so mark your claendars now.
We plan on incorporating a shotgun into a stage based on everyones favorable comments. Thanks Again to everyone!
Dave
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can remember my yahoo log on anyone email it to me?

[email protected]

thanks

Well another Match is tagged and bagged. I wish to thank everyone who attended. You folks are what makes this Match happen and we all appreciate everyone's support. Weather, while chilly, wasn't a factor, other than making a few decide they had nothing better to do..LOL.
Scores have been posted in the Yahoo Group (link below).
Next months Match will take place on March 6th so mark your claendars now.
We plan on incorporating a shotgun into a stage based on everyones favorable comments. Thanks Again to everyone!
Dave
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/

Latest posts

Top Bottom