Federal 22LR 2100 rounds in ammo can for 99.00 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've tried several times. I've cleared all the cookies and temp files in my internet explorer before opening cabelas.com

This what it get:

ik-218025 is no longer available

What am I doing wrong?

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I've tried several times. I've cleared all the cookies and temp files in my internet explorer before opening cabelas.com

This what it get:

ik-218025 is no longer available

What am I doing wrong?

I'm not sure. When I click my above link it auto adds it to my cart and let's me go through the checkout process. But when I click the description it shows OOS. I checked my email and it shows a confirmation email and my cabelas account shows it "in process"

If you ever get to the Tulsa area in the next month or two, let me know and I will sell you one of mine.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure what the deal is. I messed around with it and got it on my cart and went to check out and use my Cabela's card but wouldn't work. I called customer service and they advised the ammo was not in stock but would order later for me if it came it. I went back to my online order and completed it using a different credit card and went through. The only thing is I had to pay $12.95 for shipping instead of the flat $5 for cabela's card holders. Will see what happens. I just hope they don't ship it FedEx Home Delivery. They have lost 3 of my past orders from various vendors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom