Female Hunter creates outrage with trophy photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
No, I'm measuring my dick. It's the main preoccupation of every heteronormative male and I'm not one to break tradition, you self-righteous looney toon.

You are just like the others here. Measuring what they don't have and trying to compensate for it by belittling others with differing opinions.

Are you a Giraffe killer want to be?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if they donate the meat to any North Tulsa shelters, or food banks.

Yeah, my neighborhood is on the waiting list for the next one. Got my knives ready.

I like knives and guns because they are a substitute for my embarrassingly small phallus and lack of sexual prowess, which coupled with some unresolved Oedipal issues is also the cause of my extreme misogyny.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are just like the others here. Measuring what they don't have and trying to compensate for it by belittling others with differing opinions.

I'm not just like them. My penis, while a good deal smaller than the North American average, is actually a bit larger than the OSA average. This is due to many men being drawn to the shooting sports solely as a result of dissatisfaction with the size of their member. Fascinating stuff, really. We get together and compare them at different temperatures and states of arousal regularly. I think one of the members here is writing a paper on it so be sure and join our mailing list to stay in the loop.

I also have 17" biceps which separates me from the crowd here. I like to look in the mirror while I play with myself and cut the heads off Barbie dolls I buy at the thrift store. I've wet the bed since I was 11 years old. I like Dean Koontz books and black licorice. Wanna grab coffee sometime?

Latest posts

Top Bottom