Fencing companies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suggestions on a good fence company in the north OKC area? I’ve been meaning to do it myself but haven’t had the time, and I don’t have the help. I just need 28 panels hung, already have the posts in the ground spaced and everything. Recommendations for a good company that can make it happen asap?

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve built my own, but SSS fence in Bethany is where I’ve bought materials and they appear to have decent install folks. The sales/warehouse staff were top notch and their pricing was the best on materials when I have bought in the past. I’d use them if I needed an install. And I’ve seen their panels- theyre good looking.

Also used this guy on some rental properties (RIP Joegrizzy)- Jordon’s Quality Fencing. It was satisfactory. He got to it pretty quick.

Last edited:

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve built my own, but SSS fence in Bethany is where I’ve bought materials and they appear to have decent install folks. The sales/warehouse staff were top notch and their pricing was the best on materials when I have bought in the past. I’d use them if I needed an install. And I’ve seen their panels- theyre good looking.

Also used this guy on some rental properties (RIP Joegrizzy)- Jordon’s Quality Fencing. It was satisfactory. He got to it pretty quick.
I miss Joegrizz. He was a character but he didn’t deserve the fate he got. Turns out, that’s a trend here.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suggestions on a good fence company in the north OKC area? I’ve been meaning to do it myself but haven’t had the time, and I don’t have the help. I just need 28 panels hung, already have the posts in the ground spaced and everything. Recommendations for a good company that can make it happen asap?
If estimates are too high, I could help out on a Saturday or Sunday. Have Dewalt will travel! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom