fight at McDonalds caught on cell phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my question is, if you were there in the middle of the entire thing going on what would you do? if you were a customer? do you just watch, do you stop him? what would you have done??

there would have been two videos, with some commentary on the second, and a soda thrown at annoying lady...

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me, I have a low tolerance for asshats. I think I'd have slapped that woman screaming 'stop' then turned back and cheered the dude on.

C'mon man Whomp those tramps again!

Seriously, if I were that due and two urban gangsta looking women jumped a counter coming for me I'd be more than scared. They got the beat down they had coming.

Yeah, this isn't the first video of "urban gangsta lookin women" running their mouth, climbing the counter, or throwing **** at some poor slob just tryin to earn a paycheck. Order your effin hamburger and go.

I think those two women got what they deserved.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the justice system still occasionally makes the right decision. Still to bad he lost his job. Hopefully he can get back on his feet, and make an honest living.

Latest posts

Top Bottom