Final Sooner hockey games of the season this weekend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooners are playing at Actic Edge this weekend for the final two home games of the regular season before playing OSU in Bedlam hockey in Tulsa on the 24th.

OU has a good chance of going to the national tournament if they can beat UCO this weekend. It's a long shot because the Bronchos are really damn good. It's a great environment when these teams meet and the crowd can get rowdy! Come on out and enjoy the best live sport on earth!

OU vs. UCO, Fri and Sat, 7pm puck drop
@ Arctic Edge Arena in Edmond. $10 a ticket.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I could make it. Ice hockey is just about the only sport I'll watch on TV, but it doesn't even come close to being in the arena.

I've never been to a college hockey match, but I was a huge Blazers and Barons fan back in the day. Back before they got ran out of town by them thugs playing that sissy game in their underwear, but que sera, sera... :rolleyes2

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could make it. Ice hockey is just about the only sport I'll watch on TV, but it doesn't even come close to being in the arena.

I've never been to a college hockey match, but I was a huge Blazers and Barons fan back in the day. Back before they got ran out of town by them thugs playing that sissy game in their underwear, but que sera, sera... :rolleyes2
Come on up GeD, I'll save you a seat

bigb159

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooners are playing at Actic Edge this weekend for the final two home games of the regular season before playing OSU in Bedlam hockey in Tulsa on the 24th.

OU has a good chance of going to the national tournament if they can beat UCO this weekend. It's a long shot because the Bronchos are really damn good. It's a great environment when these teams meet and the crowd can get rowdy! Come on out and enjoy the best live sport on earth!

OU vs. UCO, Fri and Sat, 7pm puck drop
@ Arctic Edge Arena in Edmond. $10 a ticket.
I need to get more in tune with local hocky.

Gosh, I miss playing the sport.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, and UCO too. Where do their students come from, Minnnnnasota, New York, Canaduh?
Some of them yeah.
UCO has more international players and that's a big reason why they are so good. Championship contenders every season.
OU has a couple Canadian players and a few local boys. All play with a lot of heart.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to get more in tune with local hocky.

Gosh, I miss playing the sport.
Come to the games this weekend. Great time to get back in touch with what little local hockey we have.

I believe it's supposed to be Greek Night at the rink so it should be extra, uhhhhh.....lively lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom